Bridge City Community Church. That’s us. The church isn’t an organization, or a program or a building. The church is the people. We gather at The Bridge House for worship, service and community. We don’t care so much about what label you wear. We’re followers of Jesus, with a heart to make a difference in our lives, in this city and the world. If that resonates with you, or if you want to see what that might look like, we invite you to join us.
- We gather on Sunday Nights for an extended family worship gathering. The evening is made up of three parts.
- 4:30 PM Gathered Worship including worship singing, prayer and teaching.
- 5:45 PM Family Dinner including conversation about how we are doing.
- 6:30 PM Life Application Discussion on our current topic.
- Children start the evening with the family in worship, and then are dismissed out for age-appropriate activities.
More about us.
- Our Ethos: Who we are, who we want to be, and what we think God is calling us to.
- Our Common Beliefs: The things we hold in common about God, humanity and the purpose of the church.
We gather at the Bridge House.
2816 SE Harrison Street
Milwaukie, OR 97222